This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Full Tuition Queen Mary LLM In Paris Master Scholarships In UK, 2019 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [queen mary llm scholarship, queen mary postgraduate, queen mary university of london, queen mary psychology masters, queen mary masters application deadline, llm scholarships uk, llm full scholarships, queen mary law phd scholarships, Full Tuition Queen Mary LLM In Paris Master Scholarships In UK, 2019 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Full Tuition Queen Mary LLM In Paris Master Scholarships In UK, 2019
Queen Mary University of London is inviting applications for Masters of Law Scholarship for UK/EU Students in 2019.
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and McDermott Will & Emery, in partnership with the Association Française des Juristes d’Entreprise (AFJE), are pleased to offer one full scholarship for the September 2019 intake of the Paris LLM Programme.
Today, Queen Mary University of London has evolved into an international hub of education and research excellence. We offer hundreds of programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and also offer an inspiring environment in which to undertake a PhD.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2020 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
• Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Masters Degree program.
• Study Subject: 1 full tuition fee scholarship for September 2019 intake is available for the following LLM in Paris programs:
• LLM Banking and Finance Law
• LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
• LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
• LLM Intellectual Property Law
• LLM International Business Law
• LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
• Scholarship Award: The CCLS-MWE-AFJE LLM in Paris scholarship covers the full cost of tuition only, in the form of a fee waiver; the scholarship does not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are off-set against your student fee invoice.
• Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
• Nationality: Scholarship is available for UK/EU citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in UK.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for UK/EU citizens.
• The CCLS-MWE-AFJE LLM in Paris scholarship is open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and is not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
• The full scholarship for September 2019 intake is available only to Home/EU students.
• If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our LLM scholarship will be withdrawn.
English Language Requirements : The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programs within the School Law.
IELTS: a minimum overall score of 7.0 including a minimum of 7.0 in Writing, and no less than 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
TOEFL: a minimum overall score of 100 including a minimum of 27 in Writing, and no less than 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening and 20 in Speaking.
How to Apply: You must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for LLM funding.
In order to apply for a scholarship please complete and sign the relevant application form, and attach the following:
• A copy of your CV
• A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
The form and required supporting documentation can be returned by post or scanned and sent by email (preferred) – details are included on the application form.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Full Tuition Queen Mary LLM In Paris Master Scholarships In UK, 2019 “.
Thanks For Reading