This is to inform the general public about the Petroleum Training Institute in short “PTI” ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released by the Institution’s Management. Interested candidates can now purchase the ND Part-Time Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the PTI ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the under mentioned Part-time (SICE)weekend Programmes in Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
A. National Diploma (ND)
The following programmes are available at National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
ND candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details see online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Method of Application
COST OF ADMISSION FORM
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand Naira Only (N12,000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Fill in the “Applicant Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out. (Note you can also make payment online)
- After the payment of N12,000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination /interview centre along with your RRR code.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
- For technical support, send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: email@example.com or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
PERIOD OF SALES
Online sales commences on 9th August, 2021 and closes on 30th September, 2021
Late application starts from 4th October, 2021 and ends on 15th October, 2021 at the cost of Thirteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N13,500). Thereafter, the site will be closed.