The Port Harcourt Polytechnic HND Full-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is out and available to interested candidates who want to purchase the form. Expect the requirements and how to apply for the port Harcourt poly HND form below.
About the Port Harcourt Polytechnic HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The port Harcourt polytechnic is now inviting applications from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of captain Elechi Amadi polytechnic for the academic session of 2021/2022
– FULL TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy
- Higher National Diploma in Computer Science
- Higher National Diploma in Statistics
- Higher National Diploma in Public Administration y. Higher National Diploma in Banking and Finance
Applicants must possess the following:
- National Diploma in the relevant discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit from Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic or any recognised Polytechnic.
- Evidence of one year post National Diploma (ND) relevant Industrial Works Experience Scheme (SIWES).
- Applicants must satisfy all requirements for admission into relevant ND programmes in the relevant department of choice.
- Applicants from other Polytechnics should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their Institutions early enough to the Registrar, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic.
Method of Application
Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng Click on “Application to proceed”. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 30th September 2021.
All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
30th September 2021.