This is to update admission seekers about the Port Harcourt Polytechnic now known as Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of the Port Harcourt Polytechnic (Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic) has released its Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check the Port Harcourt Polytechnic 2020/2021 Admission List
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the school portal.
- Candidates are to check their admission status via this link: http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng/index.php
- Input your registration number in the column provided
- Click on “GO” and proceed to view your admission status
Admitted candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. Below are the steps to follow to check your FUTMINNA Admission Status via JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Open the JAMB E-Facility website with this URL: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile by inputting your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your KUST admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
- Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.