If you wish to run a full-time National Diploma degree programme at The Polytechnic, Ibadan, this post is meant for you. This article will be giving you information on the POLYIBADAN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Post UTME form for The Polytechnic, Ibadan for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available for sales.
About the POLYIBADAN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan uses this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year. Prospective candidates are to be aware that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination as all screening will be done online.
CHECK OUT: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan expects candidates who are applying to meet certain standards. Written below are the criteria that make interested candidates eligible to apply:
- Interested applicants must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and obtained the minimum score of 150.
- Candidates applying for the ND programme must have made the institution their first choice while registering for the 2020/2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not make the institution their first choice but are interested in changing the institution to their first choice via the change of institution with JAMB are also eligible to apply. Such candidates are encouraged to do so before the stipulated deadline.
- Candidates are also required to possess five (5) O’ level credits relevant to the course of study obtained in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Screening Exercise
If you fall amongst the eligible candidates and wish to apply for the post UTME, then you should know that the form costs N2,000.00 only. To apply, follow the steps given below:
- Click on “Start Application” under the general menu to the left side of your screen to start the application process.
- Then, enter your UTME Registration/form Number and other information that will be requested.
- On the next page, proceed to make payment for your application. It should be noted that proceeding to make payment means that you confirm that the details you have entered are accurate. You are, however, allowed to confirm the details entered once more before payment is made.
- Make sure all the details entered are correct before you make payment as any successful payment cannot be refunded.
- Upon successful payment, proceed to create an account. You will be required to supply and verify a user password, an email address and a valid phone number.
- After you have successfully created an account, you can proceed further to fill the application form by logging in to the account you created.
- It is important to note that after you have successfully created an account, you are to always use the “Returning Applicant” link located under the general menu. However, until you have made payment successfully and created an account, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a returning applicant, you will be able to fill the application form provided and then complete the application process.
CHECK OUT: The Youth Center 2020 Annual Certificate Scholarship to Empower Nigerian Youths | APPLY NOW
Note: After you have submitted your application form, you cannot change the passport photograph uploaded and the other details you entered. Make sure that you confirm the details you provided and the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit the application form.
Candidates should take note of the following payment platform:
- All stipulated fees are payable through the POLYIBADAN online payment platform.
- All bank transaction charge per transaction applies for all on-line card payments.
- Interested applicants will be re-directed to the on-line payment gateway during application to make payment for the application form.
- Applicants should prepare to make payment online by having the following information in handy:
- Online payment-enabled Debit/ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “card Pin”, “Expiry Date” and “CVV2 Code” (three-digit number at the back of your ATM card).
- Ensure there is sufficient funds in the card you want to use to take care of your fees and bank transaction charges as quoted in this section.
- Applicants should make sure that their O’ level results are uploaded to the JAMB site. Applicants who fail to do so will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants should kindly note that once the admission is offered, the candidate must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS within a period of 72 hours. The acceptance fee should also be paid within one week. Failure to comply with this will mean the candidate is not interested in the admission hence, the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who applied for the part-time programmes are expected to register on CAPS on JAMB website.
- Applicants are expected to scan and upload their O’ level results on the Polytechnic results on the Polytechnic’s admission portal.
Application closes 30th October 2020.
To apply, click this link
For more information, click this link
CHECK OUT: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW