This is to inform the general public about the Polytechnic Ibadan “POLYIBADAN” Notice to School Fees Defaulters/Debtors. A new mode of payment for school fees has been introduced by the Centre for Information and Management (CIDM) for defaulters/debtors and also steps involved in the re-runner portal set-up for payment.
Steps Involved for Re-runner Portal set up for Payment
In order for you to get the portal ready for payment, here are the steps that you need:
- Approach your department for authority to re-run the request letter and submit to the HOD office.
- Afterward, the department will play its part by endorsing and dispatching the collected re-runners requests to the Faculty Office.
- The student’s record will be entered into the given excel template and forwarded to CIDM through an email (email@example.com) by the Data Entry Clerk of the Faculty.
- With the data that has been sent, CIDM will enable the student’s portal to make payment.
Steps Involved in Debtor’s Portal set-up for Payment
Those who are still owing tuition fees or any other fees for that matter are to follow these steps to get the portal ready for payment:
- The student is required to write an official letter addressing it to the Rector via the Head of Department. The letter will be endorsed after confirming the suitability for approval to enable them to make payments into the session and semester owed. This is very important because after payment has been made by some students, their results will not be available with the department or they may have a carryover that cannot be re-run due to the non-availability of the semester to take it.
- Then the approved document should be forwarded to the Faculty Office.
- The student’s record will be entered by the Faculty Data Entry clerk into the given excel template and forwarded to CIDM via an email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CIDM will then enable the students to the portal with the data that was sent.