The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Vom 2020 Admission Interview Dates has been announced, and interested candidates can get more details about the interview dates below.
About the Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Vom 2020 Admission Interview Dates
Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery is informing candidates that took part in the aptitude test for admission into the Basic nursing that took place on the 7th of November, 2020 and candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test that was approved by the Academic Board have been released and displayed on the notice board in the college VOM, Jos and the ministry of health headquarters respectively.
The interview has been scheduled to take place as follows:
- 1 November 23, 2020 (Mangu, Shendam, Langtang North, Langtang South, wuse, Mikang and Quanpan L6AS).
- November 23rd, 2020 (Post Basic Midwifery
- November 24, 2020 (Kanke, Bokkos, Pankshin and Kanam LGAs).
- November 25, 2020 (Barkin Ladi, Bassa, Jos North, Jos East, Riyom LGAS)
- November 26, 2020 (Jos South LGA and other spillover candidates within the state).
- November 27, 2020 (Candidates from other States)
Interested candidates that are to be interviewed are expected to come along with their original certificates/credentials for sighting. Prospective candidates are expected to strictly comply with the dates as scheduled, please.
NOTE: putting on a facemask has been made compulsory during the interview.