The Plateau State Polytechnic in short “PLAPOLY” Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form to apply. Expected the requirements and how to apply below.
About the PLAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The general public and all intending candidates are to be informed that the post UTME screening exercise application for admission into the National Diploma courses of Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin for the academic session of 2020/2021.
PLAPOLY ND Courses
Below are the available courses for PLAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form.
- ND Accountancy
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Public Administration
- ND Marketing
- ND Business Administration and Management
- ND Social Development
- ND Computer Science
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Metallurgy Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Leisure and Tourism Management
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Statistics
- ND Automobile Technology
- ND Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Hospitality Management
- ND Food Science
- ND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management and Valuation
- ND Quantity Surveying
PLAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility
All interested candidates are expected to have scored 120 and above in the 2020 unified Tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) and are expected to have made the Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi as their most preferred institution (1st Choice)
How to Apply
- All the interested candidates must begin the capture of his/her Bio-data via the website of the polytechnic www.plapoly.edu.ng and then fill the online form, note that the system will automatically generate and enable payment via USSD or RRR slip along with the polytechnic logo for onward payment of the form fee that cost about two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for the Post-UTME screening fee at any commercial bank of your choice.
- The applicants are expected to print out the application receipt that has his or her applicants ID using www.playpoly.edu.ng immediately after making the payment in the bank other details of the procedures can be acquired on the website.
- Click this link to apply
- Interested candidates are expected to appear in person in the various department of their choice with their credentials i.e.
- (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and provide evidence of payment of screening that is set to commence starting from 1st to 3rd December 2020 between 10 am to 4 pm daily.
All the online activities in the purchase completion and submission of the completed form is expected to be concluded on or before the 27th of November 2020.