The Plateau State Polytechnic in short “PLAPOLY” in Affiliation with Nasarawa State University Keffi “NSUK” Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is what this article is all about. Details about the form are given below.
The management of the Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) in Affiliation with Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has announced the sales of its Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form below.
About the PLAPOLY in Affiliation with NSUK 2020/2021 Postgraduate Admission Form
The General Public is hereby notified that the sale of application forms for Admission into Post Graduate Diploma programmes (PGD), Plateau State Polytechnic in Affiliation with Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes:
- PDG in Public Administration
- PDG in Accounting
- PDG in Business Administration
All Applicants for Admission into any of the above listed programmes are required to possess:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the Government;
- in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved University
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Discharged Certificate or Exemption letter
- Minimum of 5 O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to plapoly.edu.ng and click on the link PGD FORMS which will take you to forms.nsuk.edu.ng
- Sign-up for new user and login if you have already created your profile
- After creating your profile; login to your account on the portal
- On the top right click on “apply”
- Use the drop down dialogue arrow to choose Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi (PGD) open to choose your preferred course.
- Click on “apply” at the right hand side to make payment of N20,000.00 for the form.
- Click on “Pay now” to make payment, then proceed to fill your bio-data, contact details, update O-levels and upload documents.
- Proceed to print receipt of payment and submit online.
- Take the printed receipt for confirmation of payment to the office of the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus.
For more details contact the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus, Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi.