The Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship 2020 is now open to applications from all interested applicants. The Pan-Atlantic University would be offering tuition fee aid of up to 15% of their students. 5% would be on a full scholarship, while 15% would be on partial scholarships. The scholarship programme is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative of the university. This scholarship is offered to students based on Financial aid and merits.
About Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship 2020
Authority of the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria has released the payable amount as the school fees by students who are undergraduate pf the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What is Pan African University
The Pan African university happens to be an initiative of the heads of states and government of the African Union. The university is a premier continental university network with an aim of making provision for high-quality postgraduates’ education that is aimed at achieving a prosperous integrated and peaceful Africa.
It happens to be a postgraduate research and training network of university nodes in five regions, aided by the African Union. This new organization is also aided by the Association of African universities.
Pan-Atlantic University School Fees
The Tuition fee for each student for the 2020/2021 Academic session includes:
|YEAR I||YEAR II||YEAR III||YEAR IV|
|ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS||N 2,075,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|MASS COMMUNICATION||N2,325,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDIA STUDIES||N 2,375,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING||N 2,550,000|
All interested applicants who are enrolling for the Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship 2020 are required to meet the following eligibility requirements:
All masters students are expected to satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be in possession of an undergraduate degree from a recognized University, with a minimum of a second-class upper division or its equivalent, in a field that is relevant
- You are to provide certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school)
- National passport (a detailed page that is personal)
- A clear colored passport size photograph (2cm x 2cm)
- 2 recommendation letters from a professor
- You are to provide a letter of motivation justifying why you are looking forward to pursuing your study at PAU.
- Age limits of application for male candidate is 30 while for women 35.
- All interested candidates are required to go through a written and oral examination after preselection
Candidates for master in conference interpreting and translation, all programs are expected to be in possession of excellent Knowledge of at least two of the official languages of the African Union’s Official languages (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese).
This scholarship is open to all African students residing in African countries and other Africans in other countries.
how to Apply
all applications are expected to be completed online via pau-au.net. you can download the application form via this link You are also expected to go through the guidelines before applying.
Applications are usually opened from May to June every year. All applications received after this period would not be considered.
For more details, contact them via [email protected]