If you wish to continue your education at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora, then this article is for you. The OYSCATECH Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available for sales. If you applied for admission to the institution, then you can now apply for the Post UTME.
The management of Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology is using this medium to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Post UTME Screening Exercise for the academic session of 2020/2021.
OYSCATECH Post UTME Eligibility
The institution requires candidates who are applying for the Post UTME to meet certain eligibility requirements. The following are the eligibility requirements expected from candidates:
- All candidates must possess five O’ level credits at not more than two sittings in any examination conducted by WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 120 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- Interested applicants must complete OYSCATECH admission on-line form. They are also expected to upload clear passport photographs with white background. Also, candidates should also upload a clear scanned copy of their O’ level results.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice but are willing to apply for a change of course/institution to the college via JAMB.
- Candidates are expected to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) which is non-refundable for the Post UTME Screening exercise. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) as portal access fees.
CHECK OUT: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
OYSCATECH ND Courses
The following are the courses offered by Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology for the ND programme:
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
Candidates who are applying for admission for the National Diploma (ND) programme are to proceed to the admission website of the institution via http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00). The purpose of the payment made is for online registration for the screening exercise. The payment is to be made using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) payable through the same process.
Things to Note
Applicants should make sure that they carefully complete the online application form and submit it. The form is also to be submitted with an uploaded digital copy of the candidate’s passport photographs with a white background. Any applicant who uploaded a blurred passport photograph on the Post UTME Screening registration will jot be permitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
Candidates should ensure that they come with the Print Out of the Post UTME Screening registration and payment receipt as they are to present it at the screening venue before they will be permitted to take part in the screening exercise.
Candidates are to note that the satisfaction of this requirement is compulsory. To make communication easy, all applicants are to provide phone numbers and email addresses that are valid and active.
Any applicant who does not make an appearance at the screening exercise as scheduled will automatically forfeit the chance to be considered for admission into the institution.
All candidates will be contacted later to pass on further information.
Applicants are to forward all correspondences on the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise to the following; email can be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. calls can also be made to +2347033902827, +2348055723592, or +234811104547.
To apply, click this link
Visit the official webpage for more information via this link
CHECK OUT: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW