The Oya State College of Agriculture and technology in short “OYSCATECH” HND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form.
About the OYSCATECH HND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Directorate of Part-time programme and the Preliminary studies, Oya State college of Agriculture and technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora is now selling the application forms for the admission into its higher diploma (HND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OYSCATECH HND Part-Time Courses
The following programmes have been made available for the 2020/2021 session:
- Animal Health Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Animal Production Technology
- Agricultural extension & management
- Soil science
- Farm Power and Machine Technology
- Post harvesting Engineering Technology
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Home and Rural Economics
- Forestry Technology
- Computer science
How to Apply
All the interested candidates looking forward to acquiring the forms from the office of the directorate of the part-time programme and Preliminary studies of Oyo state college of Agriculture and technology Igboora at Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only for the Higher national Diploma programme.
All the applicants should have regularized his or her National Diploma Admission with JAMB prior registration.
The completed application forms and other relevant document are to be submitted to the directorate office for processing and shortlisting of all the successful candidates.
Candidates looking forward to admission into HND programmes and have graduated from other institutions are expected to submit their transcripts from institutions where they received the ND certificates.
- Interested applicants are expected to complete the submit the application within six weeks from the advertisement.
- The directorate runs: Day part-time, lectures are expected to commence starting from Monday and Saturday for about two academic sessions.
For more enquiries visit, www.parttime.oyscatech.edu.ng or call 08142696062, 08164484758, 08027952664.