The Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology in short “OYSCATECH” Revised Academic Calendar for First Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released by the management of the institution. The calendar was released for starting from the completion of the first semester and the commencement of the second semester.
Following the two weeks postponement of the 1st semester 2019/2020 examination, the academic calendar was scheduled to be released accordingly. Staff and students are expected to take note of the new dates for the various activities placed into consideration, the two-week postponement.
2019/2020 OYSCATECH Revised Academic Calendar
Below is the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) Revised Academic Calendar for First Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session;
- 9th November 2020 – 1st-semester examination for HND II and ND II
- 20th November 2020 – Release of e-learning notes for HND II and ND II
- 19th December 2020 – Resumption and Revision for HND II and ND II students
- 20th November to 23rd December 2020 – Consultation with project supervisor HND II and ND II students and commencement of e-learning for the second semester
- 2nd December to 4th December 2020 – Lecture free for HND I and ND I students and End of registration
- 7th December to 23rd December 2020 – 1st-semester examination for HND I and ND I students
- 23rd December 2020 – Release of e-learning notes for HND II and ND II
- 28th December to 8th January 2021 – Marking, Grading, and processing of results at departmental level
- 11th January to 15th January 2021 – Processing and consideration of results at the faculty DPPS
- 18th January to 19th January 2021- Vetting of Results
- 20th January 2021- Committee of Deans and Directors meeting on consideration of results
- 27th January 2021 – College board of studies meeting on consideration of results