The OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out, and looking forward to applications from all interested applicants, the OSUSTECH Post UTME form is now available online. Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa formerly recognized as Ondo state university of science and technology (OSUSTECH). Okitipupa, Ondo state online registration has commenced for the screening exercise for admission into all the programmes in the University for the 2020/2021 Session.
About the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
NOTE: the provisional admission would be offered based on the ground of first come, first serve. So you better hurry if you want to be among the set of students with admission into OSUSTECH. For the upcoming academic session.
CHECK OUT: Landmark University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
To be eligible for the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, all interested candidates are expected to meet the eligibility criteria stated below. They include:
- Admission is open to those who made their first choice the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored above 180.
- Direct Entry candidates who made OSUSTECH as their institution of the first choice
- The candidate is expected to be in possession of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects, mathematics, and the English Language included in two sittings.
- Students who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, and scored 180 and Above are free to change and make the Ondo stated the university of science and Technology Okitipupa their first choice of institution.
CHECK OUT: Full List of Accredited Private Universities in Nigeria and their Established Year
How to Apply
To Apply for the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, all candidate is expected to follow the steps stated below. They include:
- The candidate should first, log on to the University’s screening portal via putme.osustech.edu.ng. using a valid JAMB Registration Number to create an account and make the payment on their platform.
- Please, take note that the UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB Slip) are to be provided correctly at the point of making payment and registration.
- The candidates are expected to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID Upon Paying ₦2,000.00 only.
- After a successful payment, the candidates would be automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data form online.
NOTE: The candidates are expected to check the admission Screening portal on a regular basis to get the date of their post UTME Exam Schedule.
For more details, visit this link. Contact these Number for Complaints and more Enquires: 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305
CHECK OUT: Full List of Approved Schools for Delta State Bursary 2020