The Oriental Energy Resources Limited University Scholarship Award 2020/2021 is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates who happen to be indigenes of its operation areas. This award is an indigenous Scholarship scheme made available by the Oriental Resources Limited.
About Oriental Energy Resources Limited University Scholarship Award
The OERL (oriental Energy Resources limited), a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria, is now inviting applications from suitable and qualified candidates for the university scholarship award scheme. The main aim of the scheme is to aid and support capacity building, further contributing to human capital development in its area operations.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
To be eligible for the Oriental Energy Resources Limited University Scholarship Award 2020/2021, all interested applicants are expected to be from:
- Effiat Community,
- Mbo Local Government Area,
- The rest of Akwa Ibom State
Important Information For all Applicants
All interested applicants are required to go through this content below if they want to be successful with the award.
- Applications that have incomplete supporting documents and non-adherence to eligibility criteria would not be considered.
- The qualified and shortlisted candidates would be invited via email for an aptitude test. The result of the test would determine who receives the award.
- Submissions of false information would lead to a cancellation of already approved awards
- All the inquiries concerning the award would be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form is available for free in the scholarship Administrator by email (email@example.com) or online (www.oriental-er.com).
The completed application form is expected to be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or online (www.oriental-er.com). Along with the other supporting documents:
- You are to provide a copy of admission letter in other to undertake an undergraduate degree program or its equivalent in an institution that is recognized for higher learning within Nigeria.
- You are ton provide proof of your current year of study e.g. School fees payment receipts: Evidence of Course Registration; a letter of identification from a faculty Dean or Department Head; Academic performance results, etc.
- Provide a copy of your WASCE/NECO/GCE Certificate or Statement of Results
- You are expected to provide a valid personal email address with your contact number and details of your Bank account.
All applications are expected to be submitted before 31st August 2020.
For more details about the award, visit this link.