The OPEC Fund is offering an internship program which would greatly enable students from various and diverse academic background in order for them to experience work with an international organization.
About the OPEC Fund Internship Program
The OPEC Fund Internship Program 2020 spans for a period of two to six months and is mainly designed and orchestrated to;
- Provide a framework to support students who are assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the student’s experience.
- Provide an immersive experience in order for the students to gain practical experience of working for an international organization
- Provide the opportunity for students to understand the OPEC Funds, vision, missions and other related values
All interns are assigned to different departments or units which would depend on their interests and qualification and according to departmental needs. The works assignment that is to be undertaken by the interns are listed below;
- Conducting research
- Writing documents
- Organizing information
- Assisting employees with their day to day work
These are the works assignment that is to be undertaken by the OPEC Fund Internship program 2020 interns
To successfully apply for the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2020, there are certain eligibility requirements that you have to meet up to as an interested applicant before you apply. These eligibility requirements are criteria that determine whether you are qualified to apply for the OPEC Fund Internship program 2020. To apply for the OPEC Fund Internship program 2020, the following are the eligibility requirements that you are to take notice of;
- Applicants must be between 19-25 years of age and must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Applicants must be proficient in English knowledge or an additional language which could be French, Spanish or Arabic
- Applicants must be computer literate in a standard software application (Microsoft office)
- Applicants must be keenly interested in the work of the OPEC fund
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate Cultural awareness
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the OPEC fund core values which include integrity, empowerment, excellence, innovation, and community
These are the eligibility requirements for the OPEC Fund Internship program 2020 that would determine whether you are qualified to apply or not.
To apply for the OPEC Fund Internship program 2020, all interested applicants are to click here, to apply for the OPEC Fund Internship program you will be required to submit some certain documents which would determine how successful your application for the OPEC Fund Internship program would be. The following are the documents to be submitted along with your application for the OPEC Fund Internship program 2020;
- An online application form
- A CV
- A copy of your university diploma or equivalent or an original letter of confirmation from a university or school which certifies you as an undergraduate
- A copy of your most recent university transcripts which shows the cumulative GPA or equivalent
- A short statement in English which would be about 150-250 words outlining your motive for applying
All successful candidates must be able to present a valid health or medical insurance policy for Australia or a similar certificate which would prove that he or she will be fully covered from a medical perspective for the duration of the program.
October 1, 2020.
Follow this link for more details about the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2020.