This informs the public about the One L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards 2024. Details about the Program are given below.
Table of Contents
About One L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards 2024
Created in 1998, the International Awards L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science honours – every year – 5 eminent women scientists from 5 regions of the world.
Alternating every other year, these exceptional researchers are rewarded for their important contributions to the progress of science, either in Life sciences or in the fields of Physical sciences, Mathematics and Computer science. An award of €100,000 is given to each of the five laureates selected by a jury of internationally renowned experts.
To access the application form and apply for a program, you must be logged into your account. Once logged in, if you are unable to access the form, this can be explained by one of the reasons mentioned above (refer to the question “How do I apply for a program”).
The maximum size per file is 20MB and the total size limit for all application files is 100MB
One L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards 2024 Application
First, make sure you are eligible by consulting the regulations of the program. Then, follow the next steps:
- Create your account: If it is not already done, create your account and log in.
- Set up your profile: Specify in your profile the program you wish to apply for (Update my profile> My personal information). This step is essential in order to access the application form.
- Apply to the program: From the program’s call for application page (accessible from the world map, in the‘National and Regional Programs‘ tab) click on the “Apply now” button. If this button is not available, this may be due to several reasons:
- an application file is already open with your account
- your account is not affiliated to the right program (refer to point 2.)
- the call for applications is closed (please check the dates of the call for applications)
Please note that no form will be sent by e-mail.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 14 June 2023.
Open this link for more details about the One L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards 2024.