This is to inform the general public about the Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara in short “Oghara Poly” ND Weekend “SPAT” Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara has released the ND Weekend (SPAT) (Regular 2) Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the ND Weekend (SPAT) (Regular 2) Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Oghara Poly 2021/2022 ND Weekend SPAT Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the WEEKEND ND and HND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-oghara for the 2021/2022 academic session.
1. National Diploma Programmes
Five (5) O’Level Subjects in relevant courses including mathematics and English language at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and in not more than two sittings
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass Communication
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit: http://portal.ogharapoly.edu.ng/application/admissionapplicationform
- Fill the online Application form with the required information and submit
- Print two copies of the online Acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Applicants for the ND and HND Programmes shall be screened on a date that will be announced later.
COMPLETED FORMS/CLOSING DATE
All completed forms should reach the Admission office with the following documents enclosed;
- Receipt for the form
- O’level credentials
- Certificate of local government of origin
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
- Candidates are Advised to come for the screening exercise with their ANTI-COVID19 masks as those not wearing the face mask will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizer which have been provided at every entrance to the screening hall. There will also be temperature in every hall entrance