The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex in short “OAUTHC” SHIM (School of Health Information Management) Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out and available to all interested candidates.
Applications for the OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are now open as Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex invites suitably qualified candidates on board.
About the OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This article covers all tangible information needed to know about the OAUTHC School of Health Information Management (OAUTHC SHIM).
Candidates who want to apply for the OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session must have sat for the just-concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet or exceed the cut off mark stipulated by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for all institutions.
- Candidates seeking National Diploma (ND) admission must have satisfied the basic SSCE requirements by having at least five (5) Credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and one out of Physics, Agricultural Science, Geography, and Economics.
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and meet the cut-off marks stipulated by JAMB.
- Candidates must choose Obafemi Awolowo University as the Institution of their first choice when applying for their UTME.
- Candidates who wish to pursue the 2-year Higher National Diploma (HND) must have the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management in addition to the five O’ Level requirements stated above together with an evidence of completion of a compulsory one-year Industrial Evidence in a reputable health institution.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN is also welcome to apply for the HND programme.
- Pregnancy is prohibited during training.
Conditions for Admission
The University will be selecting candidates based on the essentials of academic qualifications and good performance in both the written and oral interview. The National Diploma candidates will be tested in a written interview that comprises:
- English Language
- General Paper
The HND applicants will be tested in Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics, and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies.
Candidates who have been selected for admission will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
Methods of Application
National Diploma (ND) applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) only while Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (#6,000.00) only through REMITTA and is to be paid into OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.
Upon presentation of evidence of payment, application forms are to be from:
School of Health Information Management,
Obafemi Awolowo University Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife,
OAUTHC, P.M.B 5538,
Osun State, Nigeria.
All application forms must be returned to the Head of School Office not later than August 24th, 2020.
Entrance Examination Details
Written Test: Wednesday 11th November 2020
Oral Interview: Thursday 12th November 2020