OAU Post-UTME and DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available and all eligible candidates are hereby invited to apply provided that they meet up to all eligibility and requirements.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Exercise initially scheduled to take place from November 21 to December 5, 2020, has been postponed till further notice.
This postponement action is due to the directive of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that all Tertiary Institutions are to not hold any Post-UTME screening exercise until the conclusion of the ongoing 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) May/June SSCE Examinations.
A new date will be announced soon, via the University Website and it’s authorized social media handles. The School Management regrets all inconveniences this postponement actions may cause.
About the OAU Post-UTME and DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
All interested candidates should be informed that the university does not employ third parties to handle the registration process for the screening exercise. The registration process can be done from anywhere online before the deadline.
CHECK OUT: Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
To apply for OAU Post-UTME and DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session you must meet up with the criteria listed below.
- Candidates that made Obafemi Awolowo University their first-choice university.
- Candidates that scored at least 200 in their 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits in their o’level including Mathematics and English language obtained from not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered at the end of the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry candidates should make sure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office of the university for direct entry admission processing.
Candidates that fail to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.
How to Apply
To apply for OAU Post-UTME and DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session follow the steps below. All interested candidates should note that a fee of N2,000.00 is required for the purchase of the screening form.
- Log on to admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Login with your JAMB Reg. No. as username and your surname as password.
- Fill in the biodata form and click on
- Obtain a REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) from the site and proceed to make payment online using your debit card or credit card, payment can also be made in any commercial bank.
- Once payment is successful and has been accepted the system will log out and you can’t log in again.
All candidates must print out the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
Screening Exercise Information
The screening exercise will be done with strict compliance to the COVID-19 prevention guidelines; therefore, the screening exercise will be held in the following venues:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Any candidate that provides false information or upload incorrect credentials will be automatically disqualified from the screening process.
Candidates must come to their screening venues with the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips.
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
Candidates must come to their allocated venue from the 21st of November 2020 to the 5th of December 2020 for their screening exercise.
The Screening Exercise will be a Computer Based Test Inclusive of the candidate’s UTME Subject combination.
Deadline for Application
Application for OAU Post-UTME and DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session began on the 5th of October 2020 and initially scheduled to end on the
31st of October 2020 has now been postponed till further notice. Details about the deadline will be updated on this post once released by the institution.
CHECK OUT: Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session