This post is to inform the general public about the Nasarawa State University Keffi in short “NSUK” Undergraduate Admission Modalities for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So if you are a candidate seeking or just gained admission in the above-named institution then this article is for You.
UTME candidates who desire admission into Nasarawa State University Keffi are to take note that the management has released guidelines for the admission exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NSUK Admission Guidelines
The following are the guidelines released by the management of the institution for candidates seeking admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and must have chosen NSUK as the first choice while applying for JAMB.
- The candidate must have obtained five (5) credits with Mathematics and English Language inclusive at not more than two sittings.
- The candidate is required to have the correct subjects combination for the course he/she has applied for.
- If the candidate does not have the correct subject combination for the course he/she has applied for, the candidate is required to apply for a change of course that is fitting for the subject combination.
- The candidate is required to remember the email address and password he/she used while registering for JAMB.
- The candidate is expected to participate in the online Post UTME Screening exercise from the start to the end by:
- Putting in the required O’ level results in grades.
- Providing a valid scratch card to enable the O’ level results verification.
- Direct Entry candidates are required to in addition upload a copy of their A’ level result (e.g. ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma, IJMB, HND, etc.). candidates should ensure that the printing out of the Slip is carried out upon a successful screening exercise.
- Candidates are expected to make sure that the slip that has been printed out contains an aggregate score.
- The process must be repeated all over if it happens that the print out shows verification in progress or verification pending.
- The candidate’s O’ level result must be uploaded on the JAMB profile.
- It is expected of Direct Entry candidates to upload their O’ level as well as their A’ level results on their JAMB profile.
- Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB accredited CBT centres and not Cyber Cafes.
- Before leaving the CBT centre, the candidate should make sure that the upload was successful.
- If a candidate is offered a course other than the one he/she applied for, the candidate is required to either accept or reject the course on CAPS.
- If a candidate is offered admission, the candidate is expected to either accept or reject the admission on CAPS.
Note: Candidates are to take note that this is not the Post UTME advert, however, the Post UTME advert will be released soon.
Bala I Ahmed 11, mnim, fcai, fcim.