The management of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) is pleased to announce the sale of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) pre-degree admission form for 2019/2020 academic session.
With this in place, suitably qualified and eligible candidates looking to gain admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) pre-degree programme are encouraged to apply for the admission form before the deadline date scheduled for 31st of July, 2020.
Table of Contents
About the NSUK Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The NSUK Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is to help the management invite suitably qualified, interested and eligible candidates to Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) in order for them to study pre-degree programmes offered by the institution in the School of Preliminary Studies programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
CHECK OUT: Bauchi State University (BASUG) Remedial Programme Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
Nasarawa State University, Keffi is otherwise known as NSUK was established in the year, 2001 in Nasarawa State. NSUK was founded under the first democratically elected Governor of Nasarawa State – Dr. Abdullahi Adamu.
The University was originally established with the sole aim of providing the indigenes of Nasarawa State the means to pursue and acquire tertiary education. And as such will, in the long run, prepare the graduates for the real world by equipping sufficient skillset to them which is necessary for the development of the state and the country as a whole.
Candidates who are interested in this programme is required to possess a minimum of five (5) credits which must consist of English language, Mathematics and three other subjects that are relevant to the candidates’ preferred course of study in the University. These required credits must be obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
It should be noted that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is a programme in Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences which has a one year (12 months) duration to prepare successful candidates for admission into 200 level of the degree programme(s) offered by Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) and other Nigerian Universities through Direct Entry.
- REMEDIAL PROGRAMME: Candidates who will be considered eligible for this programme must have a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the basic O’ level subjects in Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences. Candidates looking to gain admission into this programme are expected to sit for JAMB in addition to the aforementioned requirement in order to remedy their O’Level of five (5) credits which should include English Language and Mathematics.
- ONE-YEAR REMEDIAL FRENCH PROGRAMME: Nasarawa State University (NSUK) also offers a one-year remedial programme in the French Language for beginners who are aspiring to pursue their career in French. Eligible candidates for this programme are expected to remedy their O’ level and secure five (5) credits which should include English Language, Mathematics and French Language in addition to scoring the required cut-off point in the UTME to qualify for admission into 100 level French Programme.
The steps below are to help you navigate through the online platform, in order to apply for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) pre-degree admission form for 2019/2020 academic session:
- Visit the NSUK online portal via nsuk.edu.ng to start your registration.
- You are required to pay a total of N5,500 (five thousand and five hundred) only to any Nigerian commercial banks through REMITTA platform.
- After payment has been completed, revisit the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) online portal to confirm and complete your registration.