This is to inform the public about the Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe in short “NOCEN” NCE Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe (NOCEN) has released its Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the NOCEN 2021/2022 NCE Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-time NCE Programmes of Nwafor Orizu College of Education for the 2021/2022 Session.
MODE OF PAYMENT & ADMISSIONS:
- Eligible candidates are advised to visit JAMB e-facility https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Click on Part-Time Registration Link Obtain JAMB Registration Number after paying # 3500 via Remita
- Part-Time Candidates will not write JAMB UTME Examination
- Then proceed to Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe website to purchase Part-Time Admission Form via www.nocen.edu.ng/portal
- Click on 2021/2022 Part-Time Admissions Select your payment mode (Generate and pay # 5,250)
- Proceed to any Commercial Bank for your payment with Remita Number
- Return to the Application page and proceed with completion of the form.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgment slip
- Finally, go to the coordinator of your preferred Study Center or the Directorate of Part Time Programme, Nsugbe for your Admission Letter.