This is to inform the general public about the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Nigerian-Based Undergraduates. Details about the Scholarship are given below.
All eligible students studying in any NUC accredited course are invited to apply for the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021. Before going through with the application, we advise that you read everything we have to say about this scholarship on this page.
About the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021
TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited (TEPNL), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTALENERGIES demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTALENERGIES’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Details About the Scholarship Award
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value of Scholarship: N150,000 per Student per Academic Year
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
November 20, 2021.
Aptitude test Date:
December 11, 2021.