This is to inform the general public about the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021 for Nigerian Students. Details about the Scholarship are given below.
All eligible students studying in any NUC accredited course are invited to apply for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021. Before going through with the application, we advise that you read everything we have to say about this scholarship on this page.
About the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in collaboration with Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners is currently offering a scholarship opportunity to Individuals who are seeking to study for a degree program in Nigeria.
The program aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grants to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
October 31, 2021.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information