The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas in short “NLNG” Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out, and inviting applications from all interested candidates who want to apply for the scholarship. This article will be covering everything that is needed to know concerning the NLNG scholarship for undergraduates, the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and more.
About the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic Session is yet another platform to promote academic excellence amongst Nigerian students in their undergraduate levels. This scholarship is open to undergraduates across any discipline in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria, and of course, comes with its benefits which we shall be discussing in the section below.
- Beneficiaries of the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship will receive an annual scholarship allowance. The prize of the scholarship is reviewed to be a cash prize of One Hundred Thousand (#100,000.00) Naira to Three Hundred Thousand Naira (#300,00.00) Naira for an academic session and it runs throughout the duration of the awardee’s course.
In order to participate in this scholarship programme, students are required to satisfy some basic requirements, and these include the following below:
- A student must have a very good West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) result, this may be the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). This result must be obtained at only one sitting.
- The student must have performed excellently well in his/her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The student must be a certified Full-Time Hundred level (100L) student in an accredited Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Student must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 to continue to benefit from this scholarship.
- Student must not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship award from other organizations or companies.
- Student must not be a child, spouse, or direct relation of a staff at NLNG Limited.
How to Apply
Having satisfied the above eligibility requirements above, students can now proceed to apply for the scholarship below:
Click on this link to Apply for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Some certain documents will be required of the student to upload to the site and these include the following:
- WAEC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University Student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of identification.
- Passport-sized photographs
- it is very important that students fill in valid contact details (email address and phone number) as these are the media through which they will be communicated with regarding the status of their application and other necessary information.
- Applicants who fill an incomplete form or incomplete attachments of credentials will be automatically disqualified.
Application Closing Date
application for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship for the 2020/2021 Academic Session closes on the 6th of November, 2020. Applicants are advised to complete their application before the aforementioned date as any application after the deadline will be considered ineligible for the scholarship programme.