This is to inform the general public about the NKST College Health Technology Mkar Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Details about the form are below.
About the NKST College Health Technology Mkar Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Session
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, various programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
NKST College of Health Mkar Entry Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- Higher National Diploma in Community Health
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control Technology
- National Diploma in Public Health Technology.
NOTE: Applicants for NDCH, NDHIM, NDEDCT, NDPHT, and NDEHT must enrol for NIN, and JAMB and Undertake UTME with a minimum score of 120 marks
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for the 2023/2024 NKST College Health Technology Mkar Admission Form
- Go to http://www.nkstchtmkaronline.org and make an online application. Before going on with your application ensure that you have all your payment details at hand because you will need them to complete your application.
- Applicants who would not go online to purchase their forms will do so at the Registry Unit of the College during work hours only. Manual processing of applications will attract an extra charge of N1,000 only.
- All payments are made through:
- Account Name: NKST CHT. MKAR.
- Account Number: 1012086938.
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
The sale of Admission Forms commenced on Friday 16th December 2022
Closing date for Sale of Forms and Aptitude Test Friday 31st March 2023
Screening/Interview of Candidates Monday 1st – Friday 12th May 2023
Aptitude Test Fee N5,000
Screening/Interview Fee N5,000
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Community Nursing Programme Admission Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post-Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
- Full List of Degree Courses Offered at the University of Mkar (UMM)
- Full List of University of Mkar (UMM) Courses for Art Students