If you are an international or a domestic student interested in applying for a study grant, then you are in for a big opportunity. The Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships for 2020/2021 Academic Session is inviting applications from students who are interested in the scholarship program. the study program is available for both national and international students. all applicants up for the award are to complete their studies within the stipulated period allowed.
The Nile University is dedicated to providing its students with the best experience they could get academically, socially and personally. They are focused on investing in both their innovative methods to education and in their facilities.
Why study at the Nile University of Nigeria
The Nile University of Nigeria is more than just a regular university. They possess the right equipment and facilities every student would require to have the best university education. The students are given a tour around the university’s laboratories, library, classrooms, and other facilities to give them a picture of where their education would take place. The students would also be given a short lecture relating to career opportunities available to them when they take up various study courses at the university.
Details of the Award
Deadline for application: Ongoing
Award: 100% Tuition Fee
Nationality: the award is available to international and domestic students
To be taken at: Nigeria
Course Level: The award is available for Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree
Number of Awards: N/A
Eligibility Requirements of the Scholarships
For Undergraduate to Postgraduate Studies:
- NUN first class graduates receive a 100% discount, second class upper graduates receive a 50% discount while second class lower graduates get a 30% discount.
- NUN graduates from PGD to MSc and from MSc to MPhil get 10% discount
- 3 to 5 individuals who are from the same corporate organization get a discount of 10% for each person, 6 people and above get a discount of about 30% for each person.
- An agreement has been made by the board of trustees that academicians who are looking forward to applying for a 100% discount scholarship are to come with a reference letter from their dean and HOD to the Board of trustees for approval. They would be offered jobs at NUN for 2 years after graduation. The NUN First class graduates do not have to do this.
- Staffs of NUN that has 3 years of experience receive 80% discount
- Graduates of NTIC receive 30% discount
- Students from another university who graduated with first-class receive 50% discount
- Non-Academicians “who worked with NUN for about three years are eligible to apply for an 80% discount scholarship as well. They would work with NUN for 2 years after their graduation in their promoted position.
- NUN graduates (PGD, Undergraduate and Master’s) receive a 30% discount
- The board of trustees can offer up to a 100% discount
- Staffs who are working in the institution under first Surat group receive a 50% discount
- NUN staff both academic and non-academic staffs receive 50% discount
- Graduates from NTIC receive a 30% discount
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in the Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships for 2020/2021 Academic Session are to apply for admission into the university. After taking admission, they are to apply online via their website.
Required documents: each candidate is required to submit the following documents to the admission office:
- Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph.
Required Language: if your first language is not English, then you would be required to show you proficiency in the English Language via the required standard set by the school.