Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 is now open for application. Powered by the Global Air Drone Academy, the aim of the competition is to nurture creativity and hone entrepreneurial skills amongst Nigeria-based-early-stage technology youth entrepreneurs. So, if you are a drone lover, grab this opportunity and apply now.
About Nigerian Drone Business Competition
Thirty qualified participants will have the opportunity to learn from drone professionals wo are experienced during the five-day virtual Bootcamp at the Global Air Drone Academy (GADA), and FFA licensed drone services company based in the USA. Budding entrepreneurs will be taught during the intense workshop how to relate this new technology to real-world practical solutions, how to counter negative perceptions as well as the best ways to market your startup in the 21st century.
Each individual will be presented with the opportunity to pitch their business plan at the end of the fifth day to a panel of judges who will decide the first, second, and third place winners.
The underlisted are the benefits of the drone business competition:
- The Bootcamp will virtually be attended by the selected 30 finalists
- Training on drone engineering and entrepreneurship will be given to each finalist and they will also be presented with the opportunity to pitch the idea of their drone business to a panel of judges.
- A professional-grade drone + business coaching to help business launching will be given to the top three finalists.
Interested persons need to meet certain eligibility requirements before they can apply for the competition. The eligibility requirements are:
- The applicant is required to be between the age of 16 and 30
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen and he/she must be resident in Nigeria
- Any applicant who has been selected as a finalist must be able to take part in a 5-day Virtual Training (2hrs per Day)
- Any participant who has been selected as a winner must be ready to participate in GADA’s business accelerator programme.
Your application will be reviewed and then the information will reach you to let you know if you are among the selected 30 finalists. Apply via this link
December 31st, 2020 is the deadline for submission of all applications.
Visit the official webpage via this link