This informs the public about the Nigeria Youth Future Fund 2023. Details about the Program are given below.
About Nigeria Youth Future Fund 2023
The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) is a five-year collaborative program of LEAP Africa, MacArthur Foundation, and Ford Foundation that seeks to strengthen youth leadership in Nigeria through outcomes-driven policy engagements and inclusive resourcing that help youth shape the future long-term development plans of the country. The NYFF is anchored on three core components which include:
- An Imaginative Futures Working Group at the national and regional levels to mainstream youth ideas within the long-term planning process
- Youth Leadership Program: This pillar seeks to build the capacity of young leaders and youth lead organizations while also providing grants for young people/organizations working on the identified thematic areas.
- Online and Media engagement: The fund seeks to strengthen the voices of young Nigerians through policy advocacy, debates, online campaign, and so on toward the realization of #theNigeriaWeWant.
The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) seeks grant applications from qualified individuals and organizations for the 2023/24 youth leaders’ development funds. The grant aims to strengthen, support, and promote youth ecosystem building in the country. The grants will be awarded to individuals and organizations working in line with the thematic areas of interest.
- Applicant must be registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria or any authorized state/local level commission. The evidence of registration must be provided. Otherwise, unregistered organizations can form a cluster and apply through a registered organization.
- Applicant must have a physical address, a corporate account with good financial standing, and records
- Applicant must be open to partnering with the other Youths and the NYFF community when implementing the project.
- Applicant must have good antecedents and proper track records.
- Applicant must provide 2 reputable referees.
- Catalyst grant applicants must be civic hubs into Youth-driven activities within the region where the organization is based.
- Catalyst grant applicants must have partnership capacities in all the states of their geopolitical region.
- Catalyst grant applicants must have the capacity to support other organizations in the areas of capacity building and institutional strengthening.
Nigeria Youth Future Fund 2023 Application
Please visit https://www.nigeriayouthfund.org/ to read more and apply for the grant. The application steps consist of the following:
Filling of Pre-application questions
- Proposal Submission: Applicants should submit a concept note/proposal, not more than 3000 words, following the stated guidelines and proposal template. Click here for Individual/Development Grant Proposal Template & Catalyst Grant Proposal Template
Section A: This consists of the Individual/organization background, challenges identified, initiatives to be implemented, and scope of work
Section B: This section consists of the Monitoring and Evaluation framework showing the expected inputs, outputs, and outcomes of the project
Sections C: This section consists of the project work plan, showing the activities to be performed, the timeline, and the budget for each line item.
- Submission of Organization/individual identification document:
Small/Individual Grant: NIN certificate or equivalent.
Organization Grant (Development & Catalyst Grant): CAC registration, Organizational document, and other documents such as certificate of recognition by previous funders, SCUML, etc., in a single PDF.
Filling of the Referees’ information: Name, Organization & Portfolio, Phone Number & Email address
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 30 September 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Nigeria Youth Future Fund 2023.