To stand a chance of making your papers in your upcoming NECO examination, it would be better to study for the exam in the proper way. This is why students should use the NECO syllabus to prepare for their exams. If you are looking for the NECO Syllabus for Sculpture then you are in the right place.
Students also at times study for their examination the wrong ways and this can be very dangerous. This content will tell you what you need to know about the NECO Syllabus. It would bring the reasons for it and also how to use it. Furthermore, it would provide the NECO Syllabus for Sculpture.
Everything You Need to Know About the NECO Syllabus
NECO (National Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that students would have to use to study for the upcoming exam. it is a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that students would be taking in their exam.
In the syllabus, students would find objectives in each of the topics that they would have to study with and meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the NECO Syllabus
A lot of reasons are available for releasing the NECO Syllabus so students should ensure that they note them. But generally, it is meant to guide students that would be taking this examination. A lot of benefits are also attached to the NECO Syllabus as students would be fully prepared for their exams.
How to Use the NECO Syllabus
Before you can use the NECO Syllabus, you would need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would be taking in your exam. once you have downloaded it, then you would have to study the topics in each of the subjects.
You should make sure that you meet the objectives on the topics to help improve your understanding. You should also study the topics with detailed textbooks.
If you want to be successful with Sculpture in Your SSCE & GCE exams, You need to spend some quality time with this NECO Syllabus.
NECO 2022 Syllabus for Sculpture
The NECO Syllabus for Sculpture is meant to guide students that would take this subject in their exam. You would find topics in it that you have to study as questions in the examination would come from them. As said earlier, you would also find objectives in each of the topics that you would have to study with and meet.
Note: The National Examination Council (NECO) did not release any syllabus for the upcoming examination. But you can use the one of WAEC to prepare. This is because NECO uses WAEC standards to set their questions.
Objectives of the syllabus are to test for the candidates:
- Knowledge in the history and development of sculpture,
- Ability to explore, identify, select, construct, prepare, use, care for materials and tools,
- Knowledge and experience in healthy studio practices.
- Creative and manipulatory skills in designing and production of various forms of sculpture by employing the traditions and cultures of the society to arrive at original creations,
- Skills in the finishing and packaging of sculptures,
- Capability to appreciate and critique works of sculpture,
- Ability to plan and establish a small-scale industry
Click this link to get the NECO Syllabus for Sculpture.
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook
- How to Check Your NECO GCE November/December Result
- Full List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria and their Locations
- How to Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number