Auto Parts Merchandising is a broad course and since the NECO examination is close they would need a guide that would aid them while studying for the examination. Due to this, they would need the NECO Syllabus for Auto Parts Merchandising.
It is also important that they know the steps on how to use this syllabus as some of them complain that it is confusing. This content will tell you what you need to know about the NECO Syllabus. It would bring the steps on how to use the NECO Syllabus and also the NECO Syllabus for Auto Parts Merchandising.
Everything You Need to Know About the NECO Syllabus
It is a document that contains topics that students that would be taking the NECO examination should read. It is available for all the subjects that will be coming in the examination. Moreover, questions will come from the topics in the syllabus.
There is a general objective for the NECO (National Examination Council) Syllabus. But in each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to read with. These objectives contain key points that possible questions will come from.
Reasons for NECO Syllabus
To help students prepare properly for their examination is the core reason for releasing the NECO Syllabus. It is meant to guide students properly for their examination so students the chance of making their examination would increase.
How to Use the NECO Syllabus
Students often look for the steps on how to use the NECO Syllabus and this can be very easy to carry out. All you just have to do is to select the nine subjects that you would be taking in your examination. Download the pdf and read the topics in them with detailed textbooks and also meet the objectives in them.
NECO 2023 Syllabus for Auto Parts Merchandising
If you are among those looking for the NECO Syllabus for Auto Parts Merchandising then you should check below to see the pdf. This is meant to guide students that would be in Auto Parts Merchandising in their examination.
If you want to be successful with Auto Parts Merchandising in Your SSCE & GCE, You need to spend some quality time with this NECO Syllabus. You would find topics that questions would come from in it and also find objectives that you would have to read with.
Note: The National Examination Council (NECO) did not release any official syllabus for the examination. But you can use one of WAEC to prepare for your examination. This is because NECO uses the WAEC standard to set their question.
You would be taking two papers in Auto Parts Merchandising and papers 1 and 2 would be taken in one sitting. Below are the papers that you would write
- PAPER 1: This Will consist of forty multiple-choice questions all of which must be taken in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
- PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Sections A and B. Both sections will last for 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
- Section A: This Will consist of three questions including a compulsory one and drawn on the technical part of the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer two questions, including the compulsory one. The section will carry 40 marks.
- Section B: This Will consist of four questions based on the merchandising part of the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer three of the questions for 60 marks.
Click this link to get the NECO Syllabus for Auto Parts Merchandising.
- Full List of Specialised Institutions in Yobe State
- How to Check Your West African Examination Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE Result
- Full List of Colleges of Health Science and Technology in Osun State Nigeria
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook