Students should know their area of concentration while they are preparing for their examination as it would help them. That is while they should use the NECO Syllabus to prepare for their examination. The NECO Syllabus for Auto Mechanical Work is what students who would be taking this subject in their examination should use.
Not just used but they should complete the objectives in them to help improve their understanding. This content will tell you what you need to know about the NECO Syllabus. It would bring the steps on how to use it and also the NECO Syllabus for Auto Mechanical Work.
Everything You Need to Know About the NECO Syllabus
You should note that the NECO (National Examination Council) Syllabus is an official document that contains topics that would come out in the examination. The questions that would come out in the examination are expected to come out from these topics.
There are reasons why this syllabus was created and in each of the topics, there are objectives that come with them. You would have to meet the objectives while you are studying the topics as they contain key points.
Reasons for the NECO Syllabus
NECO Syllabus was released for several reasons and one of them is to guide students while they prepare for their exexaminationsAll the topics in the syllabus are expected to come out in the examination. Also, their chance of making their papers will increase as they would be fully prepared if they follow the NECO Syllabus.
How to Use the NECO Syllabus
Using the NECO Syllabus is easy and students would not find it complicated at all as it is very easy to understand. To begin you just have to select the nine subjects that you would be taking in the exam. Next is to study the topics contained in the syllabus and also meet all the objectives in them.
NECO 2023 Syllabus for Auto Mechanical Work
The NECO Syllabus for Auto Mechanical Work is very important for students that would be taking this subject in their examination. It contains topics inonhis subject that questions would come from.
Also, there are objectives in each of them that you would have to study with as they contain key points. If you want to be successful with Auto Mechanical Work in Your SSCE & GCE, You need to spend some quality time with this NECO Syllabus.
Note: There is no official document that was released by NECO (National Examination Council) for this year’s examination. But you don’t need to worry about this as NECO uses the same syllabus as WAEC.
This examination is divided into three papers and 1 and 2 will be a composite papapershat would be taken as one. Below are the papers
- Paper 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 45 minutes for 40 marks.
- Paper 2: will consist of two sections, Sections A and B to be answered in 2 hours 15 minutes for 80 marks.
Section A: will consist of ten short-structured questions to be answered in 30 minutes for 20 marks.
- Section B: will consist of five essay questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four in 1 hour 45 minutes for 60 marks.
- Paper 3: will be a practical test of 2 hours 30 minutes duration. It will consist of two compulsory questions for 80 marks.
A list of materials shall be made available to schools not less than two weeks before the paper is taken for material procurement and relevant preparation.
Click on this link to get the NECO Syllabus for Auto Mechanical Work.
- How to Check Your NECO GCE 2023 November/December Result
- How to Know Whether You are Prepared for Your WAEC/JAMB/NECO/GCE Exam
- Full List of Colleges of Health Science and Technology in Osun State Nigeria
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook