Students that are looking forward to How to Check Your 2020 NECO National Common Entrance Examination in short “NCEE” Result should check for more details on how to do that below.
About the How to Check Your 2020 NECO National Common Entrance Examination Result
The National Examination Council (NECO) has made the 2020/2021 national Common Entrance examination result available. The registrar and the Chief executive of NECO, Godwill Obioma has disclosed this while giving their result to the minister of education, Mallam Adamu Adamu on Monday, November 16 in Abuja.
He further stated that the council has pegged the national cut-off mark at 142. He also stated that three students that scored the highest scores Umeomyiagu Chinua crucifixion that is from Anambra state with a score of 199, Onwuamanam Udochukwu from Enugu, that scored 198 and Salaam Mariam Aderemileekun from Lagos that scored 197 out of a total score of 200 in the examination.
NECO stated that a total of 70,580 candidates sat for the examination nationwide, and 24,216 candidates passed with just a minimum score of 66.
Reacting to this report, Mallam Adamu has placed an order for a thorough investigation on the absence of 16,713 candidates that were not given the opportunity to show up due to the EndSARS protests.
How to Check Your 2020 NECO National Common Entrance Examination Result
The steps towards how to check the 2020 NECO National Common Entrance Examination Result is stated below:
- First visit the Official NCEE result portal 2020 using this link https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Choose the examination year
- Select the examination type i.e National common entrance examination
- Enter the examination Token (you are not required to purchase as it is free)
- Enter the registration number of the candidate
- Click on check result to check the result of the candidates
- And then click “print Status” button to print out the status.
And that is how to check the NECO National common entrance examination result.