All interested applicants are to apply for the Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital in the short “NAUTH” School of Health Information Management “SHIM” Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
About the NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The school of health information management Nnamdi Azikwe university teaching hospital is now seeking its admission form for the national and higher national diploma programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The admission requirements for the NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is divided into two major categories, for those applying for the ND Programmes the admission requirements is quite different from the HND applicants.
We would be stating the admission requirements for both ND and HND programme for the NAUTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session below;
1. ND Programmes
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 140 in the 2020 UTME examination
- Candidates must possess a minimum of credit passes at not more than 2 siting’s in the relevant subject which must include English and Mathematics
2. HND Programmes
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma certificate in Health Information Management.
- Candidates must possess a professional diploma or technician certificate in health information management by HRORBN
- Candidates must possess evidence of completion of a year of relevant work experience in accredited health institutions approved by the board.
- Candidates must have passed the Part 1 license examination of the health record officer’s registration board of Nigeria.
- Candidates with a Pass at ND level or more than a year post-ND cognate work experience
How to Apply
To apply for the NAUTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session with ease and efficiency you are to follow the below instructions and procedures;
- Login to shimnauth.net
- Click on the admission form and go through the instructions
- You are to register first before you log in to start registration.
- Before registering you are to pay the registration fees to the NAUTH account through the remita platform
- Then log in to remita.net
- Click on federal and type Nnamdi Azikwe university teaching hospital
- Under it select serve/purpose which is the school Fees/ purchase of the form
- Use the payment receipt that has the RRR number to proceed with the registration
- Make sure you have your credentials scanned including your passport and Upload them when necessary
- On completion of the registration, a copy of it will automatically be sent to your email
- Print out the copy and present it with the other copies on the day of the screened or interview.
- ND candidates admission fee is 2,500 naira with an inclusion of the online processing fee
- HND candidates admission fee is 7,500 naira with an inclusion of the online processing fee
- Use the RRR number to complete the form on the website and a copy would be sent to your email which you are to present on the screening date.
- Prospective candidates should come along with their original copies of their certificate, admission processing form, and payment receipt for the screening
- Supplementary screening for the 2nd batch is on the 14 of December 2020
- The screening exercise for the 1st batch HND Programme is on September 24, 2020