This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates about the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital in short “NAUTH” School of Health Information Management “SHIM” HND Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The application form for admission into SHIM at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available for sale.
About the 2020/2021 NAUTH SHIM HND Admission Form
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Anambra State’s School of Health Information Management (SHIM) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme offered by the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The HND programmes offered by NAUTH will lead to the award of the Higher National Diploma in Health Information Management to successful candidates.
The management of the above-named institution requires candidates to meet certain admission requirements. The admission requirements include the ND eligibility requirements of the institution and the following:
- Candidates are required to have National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management.
- Prospective candidates are required by the institution to possess Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN.
- Candidates are to provide evidence that they completed the one-year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by the Board.
- Prospective candidates are required to have passed part 1 license examination of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
How to Apply for the Admission Form
Prospective candidates of the NAUTH SHIM HND Admission Form who meet the admission requirements should follow these steps to apply for it:
- The HND admission form is sold for N7,000 and an additional N500 for on-line processing is required. The total amount required of the candidate is N7,500.
- The non-refundable payment of N7,500 for the application is to be made by the candidate through the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital remita platform.
- Make use of RRR to complete the application form provided on the website, afterwards, a copy would be sent to your email. You are required to present the copy sent to your email on the day of screening.
- The new academic session for 2020/2021 will commence on the 2nd week of October 2020.
- On Monday, December 14, 2020, the supplementary screening for the 2nd batch (HND) will be held.
- Prospective candidates are to go to the screening venue along with the Original copies of their admission processed form, certificates, and payment receipt for the screening.
- Candidates are required to register before they can apply for admission. If you are already registered, then login to apply.
To register, kindly click this link
If you are already registered and want to log in, then click on this link