This is to inform interested candidates about the Mountain Top University in short “MTU” First, Second, Third & Fourth Batch Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who applied for admission into Mountain Top University (MTU) for the 2020/2021 academic session and have been waiting for the admission list to be released can now proceed to check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the university for 2020/2021 and have been uploaded online successfully by the management of the institution.
How to Check the MTU 2020/2021 Admission List
The admission list was released in three different batches. To enable you to check your admission list, click on any of the links below:
- First Batch Admission List
- Second Batch Admission List
- Third Batch Admission List
- Third Batch (b) Admission List
- Fourth Batch Admission List
- Fifth Batch Admission List
- Fifth Batch (b) Admission List
- Sixth Batch Admission List
- It is required that candidates who have been offered provisional admission either via UTME or Direct Entry upload their O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent) on the JAMB portal.
- In order to complete the admission process, candidates who did not choose the university as their first choice are required to effect a change of institution on the JAMB portal.
- Any candidates who do not do as stipulated will not be able to print out their JAMB admission letter.