Tourism is a vocational subject taught at the secondary school level and some students will take it in the WAEC examination. With this, they must study with a guide as it will help them. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Tourism in this post.
One of the best ways students can use to prepare for their examination is by studying key topics from which questions might come. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Tourism, there are other helpful details that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Tourism.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topic in WAEC Tourism is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Tourism
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming WAEC Tourism WASSCE & GCE examinations will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- CONCEPTS AND TOURISM RESOURCES
- TOURISM STATISTICS
- BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS IN TOURISM
- TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN TOURISM
- SERVICE DELIVERY IN TOURISM
- PUBLIC AGENCIES IN TOURISM
- PRIVATE AGENCIES IN TOURISM
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Tourism below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones you will get in the list below contacontain details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The list below contains the books that you need
- BRIAN BONIFACE AND CHRISTOPHER COOPER (2001) THE GEOGRAPHY OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM, 3RD EDITION, PUBLISHED BY BUTTERWORTH-HENNEIMAN. LONDON
- CLINS COOPER, JOHN FLETCHER, ALAM FYALL, DAVID GILBERT, AND STEPHEN WALLHILL (2009) TOURISM PRINCIPLE AND PRACTICE, 2ND EDITION, PUBLISHED BY PRENTICE HALL.LONDON
- JEANNE SEMER PURZYCKI (2000) TRAVEL VISION: A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR THE TRAVEL, TOURISM, AND HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY, PUBLISHED BY PRENTICE HALL.
- JOHN HIBBS (2000) AN INTRODUCTION TO TRANSPORT STUDIES, 3RD EDITION, PUBLISHED BY KOGAN YA
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Tourism.