Knowing topics to concentrate on while studying for an examination is one of the best ways that you can use to make your papers. The sculpture is also among the subjects that some students will take in their examinations. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Sculpture in this post.
This will thoroughly guide you as you prepare for your examination as you will find certain key points in this syllabus. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Sculpture, there is other information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Most Expected Topics in WAEC Sculpture.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Most Expected Topics in WAEC Sculpture is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Sculpture
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming WAEC Sculpture WASSCE & GCE examinations will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- SCULPTURE AS A VOCATION
- EXPLORATION OF MATERIALS, TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
- METHOD OF PRODUCTION – PRODUCTION PROCESS – DIRECT/INDIRECT
- DECORATION AND FINISHING
- ESTABLISHMENT OF SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRY
- COSTING, PRICING AND MARKETING
- MANAGING SCULPTURE ENTERPRISE
- APPRECIATION AND CRITICISM IN SCULPTURE
- PORTFOLIO OF WORKS
- PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES
- ARTIST’S STATEMENT
- BUSINESS PLAN
- BUSINESS BROCHURE AND CARD
- MUSEUM AND GALLERY STUDIES
Currently, WAEC did not release any recommended textbooks for Sculpture. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Sculpture.
- JAMB Syllabus for History CBT Exam
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
- Best JAMB Score that Guarantees Your Admission to Study Mechanical Engineering
- How Does Technology Help Cooking in the Kitchen Restaurant? Read Now to Know the Benefits & Future of it