Radio, Television, and Electronics Works is a vocational subjects taught at the secondary school level. A lot of students will take this subject in their examination and they must study with a guide. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Radio, Television, and Electronics Works in this post.
These topics will tend to guide you while preparing for your exam and questions might also come from them. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Radio, Television a,nd Electronics Works, there is also other helpful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Radio, Television a,nd Electronics Works.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study wiese topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Radio, Television and Electronics Works iShares to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Radio, Television a,nd Electronics Works
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Radio, Television a, nd Electronics Works WASSCE & GCE exam will get it here. this is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- SOURCES AND PREVENTION OF HAZARDS
- SAFETY CHECKS IN SERVICING RADIO RECEIVER
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN TETHE LEVISION WORKSHOP
- STRUCTURE OF MATTER
- CONDUCTORS, INSULATORS A,ND SEMICONDUCTORS
- CURRENT, VOLTAGE A,ND RESISTANCE
- ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
- RESISTORS AND CAPACITORS
- KIRCHHOFF’S CURRENT AND VOLTAGE LAWS
- DIODES AND TRANSISTORS
- OHM’S LAW
- ELECTRIC POWER
- DIRECT AND ALTERNATING CURRENT
- ALTERNATING WAVEFORM
- ELECTRONIC HAND TOOLS
- ELECTRONIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
- MEANING OF ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT
- CONCEPT OF EMISSION AND PHOTOELECTRIC DEVICES
- SEMICONDUCTORS DEVICES
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT
- RESISTIVE, INDUCTIVE, CAAND PACITIVE (RLC) CIRCUITS
- OSCILLATORS AND MULTIVIBRATORS
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM
- MODULATION AND DEMODULATION
- RADIO TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
- SELECTIVITY AND SENSITIVITY
- RESONANT CIRCUIT
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- TELEVISION TRANSMITTER
- IMAGE AND SOUND REPRODUCTION IN TV RECEIVER
- MONOCHROME TELEVISION RECEIVER
- PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION OF COLOUR TELEVISION RECEIVER
- PRINCIPLE OF COLOUR SIGNAL, TRANSMISSION A,ND RECEPTION
- SOLDERING AND DESOLDERING IN ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS
- ELECTRONIC REPAIRS
- FAULT FINDING AND REPAIRS IN RADIO RECEIVER
- ELECTRONIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
- DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR OF BLACK AND WHITE TV RECEIVER
- DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR OF A COLOUR TELEVISION RECEIVER
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN RADIO, TV A,ND ELECTRONICS WORKS
Currently, WAEC did not release any recommended textbooks for Radio, Television,nd Electronics Works. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Radio, Television,nd Electronics Works.