A lot of students who enrolled for the WAEC examination will take Islamic Religious Studies and they must study with a guide. This is because the subject is very broad. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Christian Religious Studies in this post.
One of the best ways that students can use to prepare for their examination is by studying key topics that questions might come from. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Islamic Religious Studies, there are other helpful details that you will get in this post.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Islamic Religious Studies.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study wiese topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topic in WAEC Islamic Religious Studies is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Islamic Religious Studies
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming WAEC Islamic Religious Studies WASSCE & GCE exams will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- THE JAHILIYYAH
- THE LIFE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W)
- THE KHULAFᾱ’UR-RᾱSHIDĪN (THE RIRIGHTLY–GUIDEDALIPHS):
- ISLAM IN WEST AFRICA
- REVELATION OF THE QUR’AN
- MORAL LESSONS FROM THE QUR’AN
- DEFINITION OF HADITH AND SUNNAH
- SHARI ‘AH
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Islamic Religious Studies below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful.
This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
- THE HOLY QUR’AN
- THE MEANING OF THE GLORIOUS KORAN (AN EXPLANATORY TRANSLATION BY MOHAMMED MARMADUKE PICKTALL) I.P.B., LAGOS NIGERIA
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 3 HADITH. M. BUSHIR SAMBO AND MOHAMMED HIGAB I.P.B., LAGOS, NIGERIA.
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 2 FIGH. M. BUSHIR SAMBO AND MOHAMMED HIGAB I.P.B., LAGOS, NIGERIA.
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 1 QUR’AN AND TAFSIR. M. BUBASHIRAMBO AND MOHAMMED HIGAB I.P.B., LAGOS, NIGERIA
- THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD BY HAYKAL PRINTED IN NIGERIA 19IN 82.
- ISLAM IN FOCUS BY HAMMUDAH ABDALATI I.P.B., LAGOS NIGERIA.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOKS 1 & 2 BY LEMU I.P.B., LAGOS. AND ISLAMIC EDUCATION TRUST, MINNA.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Islamic Religious Studies.