A lot of students who enrolled for the WAEC examination will take Fisheries and it is important that they study with a guide. This is because the subject is very broad and it is important that they know topics to concentrate on. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Fisheries in this post.
One of the best ways that students can use to prepare for their examination is by studying key topics that questions might come from. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Fisheries, there are other helpful details that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Fisheries.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topic in WAEC Fisheries is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Fisheries
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Fisheries will get it below. this is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- FISHERIES AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FISHERY ORGANISMS AND THEIR HABITATS
- GROUPING OF FISHERY ORGANISMS
- FISH LANDING SITES AND FACILITIES
- FISHING GEAR AND CRAFT
- IDENTIFICATION AND CLASSIFICATION OF FISHERY ORGANISMS
- STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF FISHERY ORGANISMS
- LIFE PROCESSES IN FISHES
- FISH ECOLOGY
- INTRODUCTION TO AQUACULTURE
- AQUARIUM ACTIVITIES
- FISH FARMING
- NUTRITIVE VALUE OF FISH
- FISH PROCESSING AND PRESERVATION
- FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- FISHERY POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- BUSINESS OF FISHERIES: BUDGET PREPARATION AND FINANCIAL
- FISH MARKETING
- FISHING COMMUNITIES AND CULTURAL PRACTICES
- FISHERIES INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- FISHING GEAR: IDENTIFICATION, USES AND MAINTENANCE
- FISH IDENTIFICATION: IDENTIFICATION AND CLASSIFICATION OF COMMON FRESHWATER, BRACKISH WATER AND MARINE FISHES
- IDENTIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION OF CHARACTERISTICS OF INVASIVE ALIEN SPECIES IN FISHERY HABITATS
- FISH STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS IN FISH HABITATS
- ECOLOGICAL PROCESSES WITHIN THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT
- CHARACTERISTIC FEATURES OF FRESH AND SPOILED FISH
- IDENTIFICATION OF MICROORGANISMS AND MACRO-ORGANISMS IN SPOILED FISH
- FISH PROCESSING AND PRESERVATION
- FISH BY-PRODUCTS
- POND CONSTRUCTION
- FEED FORMULATION AND FEEDING
- POND FERTILIZATION
- FISH DISEASES
- FISH PONDS
- SYSTEMS OF AQUACULTURE
- WATER QUALITY CONTROL AND MONITORING
- FISH FEED/FOOD MATERIALS
- FISH FEEDING
- FISH POND CONSTRUCTION
- POND MANAGEMENT.
- MATERIALS AND METHODS FOR HARVESTING FISH.
- BROOD STOCK SELECTION AND HANDLING
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS IN FISH HABITATS.
- TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED IN FISH CULTURE
- COMMON CULTURABLE FISH SPECIES
Currently, WAEC did not release any recommended textbooks for Fisheries. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Fisheries.