A lot of students who enrolled for the WAEC examination will take Crop Husbandry and Horticulture and it is important that they study with a guide. This is because the subject is very broad and it is important that they know topics to concentrate on. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Crop Husbandry and Horticulture in this post.
One of the best ways that students can use to prepare for their examination is by studying key topics that questions might come from. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Crop Husbandry and Horticulture, there are other helpful details that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Crop Husbandry and Horticulture.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topic in WAEC Crop Husbandry and Horticulture is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Crop Husbandry and Horticulture
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their WAEC Crop Husbandry and Horticulture WASSCE & GCE exam will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- FACTORS AFFECTING CROP PRODUCTION
- CHARACTERISTICS AND IMPORTANCE OF FIELD CROPS
- DISTRIBUTION OF FIELD CROPS IN WEST AFRICA
- BREEDING OF FIELD CROPS
- PRODUCTION OF CEREAL CROPS
- PRODUCTION OF LEGUMINOUS CROPS
- PRODUCTION OF ROOT AND TUBER CROPS
- PRODUCTION OF COTTON
- PRODUCTION OF SUGARCANE
- CULTIVATION OF FRUIT CROPS
- PRODUCTION OF TREE CROPS
- PRODUCTION OF VEGETABLES
- RAISING ORNAMENTAL PLANTS
- VOCATIONS IN CROP HUSBANDRY AND HORTICULTURE
Currently, WAEC did not release any recommended textbooks for Crop Husbandry and Horticulture. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Crop Husbandry and Horticulture.
- Full List of Accredited Polytechnics in Kwara State Nigeria
- NECO Syllabus for History SSCE & GCE
- Full List of Specialised Institutions in Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja Nigeria
- Complete List of Nigerian Federal Universities Under ASUU