Agricultural Science is a broad subject and a lot of students will take it in the WAEC examination. With this, they are advised to study with the syllabus or with a guide. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Agricultural Science in this post.
Students will have higher chances of making their papers in the WAEC examination if they know the topics to study or study with the syllabus. This is because the questions they will come across in their exam will come from the topics in the syllabus.
You will also get other useful information in this post apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Agricultural Science.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Agricultural Science.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Agricultural Science stardust to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Agricultural Science
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming WAEC Agricultural Science WASSCE & GCE examination will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- MEANING AND IMPORTANCE OF AGRICULTURE
- PROBLEMS OF AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
- MEANING AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SUBSISTENCE AND COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE
- ROLES OF GOVERNMENT IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
- ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURAL LAWS AND REFORMS
- MEANING AND IMPORTANCE OF AGRICULTURAL ECOLOGY
- LAND AND ITS USES
- FACTORS AFFECTING LAND AVAILABILITY FOR AGRICULTURAL PURPOSES
- AGRO-ALLIED INDUSTRIES AND RETHE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRY
- ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AFFECTING CROP AND ANIMAL DISTRIBUTION AND PRODUCTION
- ROCK FORMATION
- SOIL FORMATION AND PROFILE DEVELOPMENT
- TYPES, COMPOSITION A, ND PROPERTIES OF SOIL
- SOIL PH
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SOIL
- PLANT NUTRIENTS AND NUTRIENT CYCLE
- AGRICULTURAL POLLUTION
- SIMPLE FARM TOOLS
- FARM MACHINERY AND IMPLEMENTS
- TRACTOR-COUPLED IMPLEMENTS
- MAINTENANCE PRACTICES AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
- AGRICULTURAL MECHANIZATION
- FARM POWER
- FARM SURVEYING
- FARM PLANNING
- CROP PRODUCTION
- ORNAMENTAL PLANTS
- CROP PROTECTION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- COMMON BREEDS OF ANIMALS AND TYPES OF ANIMALS AVAILABLE IN THE LOCALITY
- MAJOR INTERNAL ORGANS OF FARM ANIMALS
- ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS
- ANIMAL FEEDS AND FEED PIECES OF STUFFSND THEIR LOCAL SOURCES.
- MAIN PESTS AND PARASITES OF FARM ANIMALS
- DISEASES OF FARM ANIMALS
- ROUTINE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN FARM ANIMALS
- FISH HARVESTING AND PRESERVATION.
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
Currently, WAEC did not release any recommended textbooks for Agricultural Science. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE.