Students that enrolled for the NECO examination will take Hausa and this subject is compulsory. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NECO Hausa in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Hausa, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Hausa.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NECO (National Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NECO Hausa is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NECO 2022 Hausa SSCE & GCE
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming NECO Hausa SSCE & GCE exams will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- SOUND SYSTEM (TSARIN SAUTI)
- GRAMMAR (NAHAWU)
- ESSAY AND LETTER WRITING
Note: It is important that you know that the topics in the above list are to be presented in the Hausa dialect.
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Hausa below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
- TSARIN SAUTI DA NAHAWUN HAUSA SANI, M. A. Z., U.P. PLC, IBADAN, 1999
- LABARUN GARGAJIYA 2 YAHAYA, I. Y, O.U.P. ZARIA 1977
- KOWA YA SHA KIDA MUHAMMAD, S. I, LONGMAN NIGERIA PLC LAGOS REPRINT 2003
- WASANNIN TASHE A KASAR HAUSA WRITTEN LITERATURE UMAR, M. B. NNPC ZARIA, 1980
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Hausa.
- How to Get the Pinterest App on Your Apple Smart Watch
- How to Get the App Store Back on Your iPhone and iPad
- MyFlixer Website; Watch Free HD Movies & TV Series Online
- How to Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number