Students that enrolled for the NECO examination will take English Language and this subject is compulsory. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NECO Financial Accounting in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Financial Accounting, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Financial Accounting.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NECO (National Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NECO Financial Accounting is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NECO Financial Accounting
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NECO Financial Accounting will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- THE ACCOUNTING EQUATION AND DOUBLE ENTRY PRINCIPLES
- ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS
- THE FINAL ACCOUNTS OF A SOLE TRADER/PROPRIETORSHIP
- PROVISIONS AND RESERVES
- MANUFACTURING ACCOUNTS
- CONTROL ACCOUNTS AND SELF-BALANCING LEDGERS
- SINGLE ENTRY AND INCOMPLETE RECORDS
- ACCOUNTS OF NOT-FOR-PROFIT MAKING ORGANIZATIONS
- PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS
- COMPANY ACCOUNTS
- ACCOUNTING FOR VALUE ADDED TAX
- DEPARTMENTAL AND BRANCH ACCOUNTS
- PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN ACCOUNTING
- MISCELLANEOUS ACCOUNTS
- FINANCIAL SYSTEM
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Financial Accounting below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The list below contains the books that you need
- BUSINESS ACCOUNTING VOLUME 1 – WEST AFRICAN EDITION BY FRANK WOOD AND OMUNYA.
- BUSINESS ACCOUNTING VOLUME 2
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- FOUNDATION ACCOUNTING
- BASIC ACCOUNTING
- ACCOUNTING FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL – S. C. MALHORTA, P. K. BOTCHWEYAND, P. A. AMANKWAH.
- ACCOUNTING IN BUSINESS
- COMPANY ACCOUNTS
- PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- INCORPORATED PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ACT 1962, ACT 152.
You can click this link to get the NECO Syllabus for Financial Accounting.