Some students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take Islamic Religious Studies. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Islamic Religious Studies in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Islamic Religious Studies, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB Islamic Religious Studies.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Islamic Religious Studies is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Islamic Religious Studies
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Islamic Religious Studies will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics you need
- THE JAHILIYYAH
- THE LIFE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W)
- THE KHULAFᾱ’UR-RᾱSHIDĪN (THE RIGHTLY – GUIDED CALIPHS):
- ISLAM IN WEST AFRICA
- REVELATION OF THE QUR’AN
- MORAL LESSONS FROM THE QUR’AN
- DEFINITION OF HADITH AND SUNNAH
- SHARI ‘AH
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Islamic Studies below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
- THE HOLY QUR’AN
- THE MEANING OF THE GLORIOUS KORAN (AN EXPLANATORY TRANSLATION BY MOHAMMED MARMADUKE PICKTALL) I.P.B., LAGOS NIGERIA
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 3 HADITH. M. BUSHIR SAMBO AND MOHAMMED HIGAB I.P.B., LAGOS, NIGERIA.
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 2 FIGH. M. BUSHIR SAMBO AND MOHAMMED HIGAB I.P.B., LAGOS, NIGERIA.
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR WASC BOOK 1 QUR’AN AND TAFSIR. M. BUSHIR SAMBO AND MOHAMMED HIGAB I.P.B., LAGOS, NIGERIA
- THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD BY HAYKAL PRINTED IN NIGERIA 1982.
- ISLAM IN FOCUS BY HAMMUDAH ABDALATI I.P.B., LAGOS NIGERIA.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOKS 1 & 2 BY LEMU I.P.B., LAGOS. AND ISLAMIC EDUCATION TRUST, MINNA.
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for Islamic Religious Studies.