Some students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take Economics. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Economics in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Economics, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB Economics.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Economics is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Economics
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Economics will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- DEFINITION AND SCOPE OF ECONOMICS
- FACTORS OF PRODUCTION
- TYPES AND BASIC FEATURES OF ECONOMIC SYSTEMS
- BASIC TOOLS OF ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
- THEORY OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
- THEORY OF PRICE DETERMINATION
- THEORY OF PRODUCTION
- THEORY OF COST AND REVENUE
- MARKET STRUCTURES
- BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS
- DISTRIBUTIVE TRADE
- POPULATION AND LABOUR MARKET
- NATIONAL INCOME
- MONEY AND INFLATION
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- PUBLIC FINANCE
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND PLANNING
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
- ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC ORGANIZATIONS
- MAJOR NATURAL RESOURCES
Currently, NABTEB did not release any recommended textbooks for Economics. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for Economics.
- Most Expected Topics in 2023 NABTEB Chemistry SSCE & GCE | CHECK NOW
- Most Expected Topics in 2023 NABTEB Civic Education SSCE & GCE | CHECK NOW
- Most Expected Topics in 2023 NABTEB Christian Religious Studies SSCE & GCE | CHECK NOW