Some students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take Catering Craft Practice. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Catering Craft Practice in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Catering Craft Practice, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB Catering Craft Practice.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Catering Craft Practice is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Catering Craft Practice
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Catering Craft Practice will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics you need
- THE CONCEPT OF CATERING
- HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY/CATERING
- TYPES OF CATERING ESTABLISHMENTS
- CULINARY TERMS
- SAFETY PRECAUTION IN CATERING
- SANITATION AND HYGIENE IN CATERING.
- FOOD COMMODITIES AND METHODS OF FOOD PREPARATION
- STUDY OF FOOD COMMODITIES AND PRINCIPLES OF COOKING METHODS
- PRINCIPLES OF COOKING METHODS AND PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATIONS
- SERVICE OF FOODS AND DRINKS
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE PERSONNEL.
- TYPES OF FOOD SERVICE AND TABLE LAYING/SETTING
- TYPES OF ALCOHOLIC AND NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
- COSTING AND CONTROL IN CATERING.
- KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND THEIR USES
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Catering Craft Practice below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
- RESTAURANT AND CATERING OPERATIONS BY: DOYIN AKIN-BANKOLEPUB. DIAMOND PUBLICATIONS SURULERE, LAGOS. NIGERIA.
- BASIC CERTIFICATE CATERING. A HAND BOOK FOR BASIC SCHOOLS: BY MRS. JESSIE OSEI KOFI PUB. RAINBOW PUBLICATIONS LIMITED, KUMASI – GHANA.
- THE THEORY OF CATERING BY CESRAIN&KINTON’S.
- PRACTICAL COOKERY BY FOSKETT, CESERANI & KINTON.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE BY: DENNIS LILLICRAP AND JOHN COUSINS
- O – LEVEL AND CSE COOKERY ANGELA CREESE.
- THE KINGSWAY BOOK OF COOKERY – DORA SETON.
- THE STUDENTS COOKERY BOOK BY: EHID O’REILLY – WRIGHT.
- CATERING – A GUIDE TO TEACHERS AND STUDENTS BY IGBOANBUSI, J.N.
- ESSENTIALS OF CATERING MANAGEMENT BY: OMOZUWA O
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for Catering Craft Practice.