The Igbo Language is among the subjects offered in Nigeria Secondary Schools and students offering this subject would take it in the JAMB exam. The subject is very broad so students might need the Most Expected Topics in JAMB Igbo Language.
Students read for their exam without knowing the topics that they should focus their attention on and this is not advisable. This page will bring the Most Expected Topics in JAMB Igbo Language and also the recommended textbooks.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
The main reasons for releasing these topics are to help students that would be taking this subject in their examination. This means it is meant to act as a guide. Questions in the examination might be from these topics.
You would stand a chance of making your papers in the upcoming JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) exam if you study these topics. You would also be fully prepaid for your examination with the aid of these topics.
Most Expected Topics in JAMB Igbo Language
Below, I will be providing the Most Expected Topics in JAMB Igbo Language and which is meant for students that would take this subject in their exam. As said earlier, questions in the exam would come from these topics. Check the list below to see them
- ESSAY (EDEMEDE)
- COMPREHENSION (AGHỌTAAZAA)
- SOUNDS AND SOUND PATTERNS (ỤDAASỤSỤ NA USERS ỤDAASỤSỤ)
- SPELLING AND SPELLING RULES (NSUPE NA YIWU ENSURE)
- IGBO ORTHOGRAPHY (MKPỤRỤEDEMEDE IGBO)
- DIALECT AND STANDARD IGBO (OLUNDỊ/OLUMBA NA IGBO IZUGBE)
- VOCABULARY (MKPỤRỤOKWU DỊ N’ASỤSỤ)
- GRAMMAR (ỤTỌASỤSỤ)
- TRANSLATION (NTỤGHARỊ
- LITERARY DEVICES (ATỤMATỤOKWU NA ATỤMATỤ AGỤMAGỤ)
- ORAL LITERATURE: AGỤMAGỤ ỌNỤ/ AGỤMAGỤ ỌDỊNALA
- WRITTEN LITERATURE (AGỤMAGỤ EDEREDE)
- ABỤ NDỊ A HỌPỤTARA (SELECTED POEMS)
- CUSTOMS AND INSTITUTIONS
- GENERAL AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (IHE NDỊ NA-EME UGBUA)
It is also important that you study the topic in the Igbo Language with recommended textbooks. This link contains details about the Igbo textbooks you need to read for JAMB. Click this link to get the JAMB Syllabus for the Igbo Language. It would help improve your study experience as you would find adequate information in it.